Friday, July 3, 2009

The Hundred Day Challenge

Surprise! I am finally blogging... and picking up photography. I have been meaning to start a blog for a while now for when I have those "ah-ha" moments and hear inspiring stuff that I want to share. Obviously I have not gotten around to it, but now I have an excuse. Actually, I don't really expect anyone to read this, it's more just for me.

Anyway, I am currently learning how to use my Canon XTi and loving it. My wonderful mentor, Daina, suggested that I try taking the Hundred Day Challenge to learn and see my improvement and all of that great stuff. The goal is to get one great (or at least good) picture everyday for 100 days. Today I am on day 23 or something like that and I am just now getting to putting the pictures up. Oh well, better than never.

Well, if someone is reading this, I hope you enjoy my pictures... or at least do not cringe too hard. :) Remember, I am still learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment