Thursday, September 24, 2009

The best is yet to come

I have no particular reason to post, other than that I haven't in a while. I will be again soon though! On Saturday the ward is having an intense chalk war activity and I am hoping to get some pictures. And next week I am volunteering as a photographer for Y-Days on campus. Sweet, I know. :) It's nothing huge, but it makes me feel legit. And I wanted to learn photography in large part so I could use it to serve, and now I get to!

And I have some pictures from the summer that I just found... I should put those up too. It may be a busy Sunday since that's the only day I really have time to edit pictures. Guess we'll see how far I get.

Parting thought--life is wonderful! There's so much to learn and do and be! I've had quite a roller-coaster ride lately, but I'm so grateful for it. Our lives are calculated to refine us.

PS: I have no idea if more than like 5 people read this, but feel free to comment on my posts! I love getting comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment