Thursday, April 15, 2010

summer reading list

So I should be doing some more studying, but I'm making a book list instead. I've been hearing all these great books I should read lately, so I thought I would make a list so that I don't forget... which I already have for most of them. I probably won't read most of these because I am a super slow reader, but thinking about it makes me happy :)

C.S. Lewis anything (finish Screwtape Letters)
Influencer
The China Study
Jesus the Christ
The last Series of Unfortunate Events book
Life of Pi
Anthem
Roots
The Work and the Glory series

And I'm not set on any of these, just ideas because I love classics...
Anna Karenina
All Quiet on the Western Front
Catch 22
Moby Dick
Farenheit 451
A Tale of Two Cities
possibly reread: Huckleberry Finn, 1984, Cry the Beloved Country, To Kill A Mockingbird, Jane Eyre...

I can't remember most of the books I have heard about, which is a bummer.

What do YOU suggest? really, I want to know.

1 comment:

  1. haha I love your list! I read Anna Karenina last summer and just so you know...it's super depressing... I suggest: Don Quijote! (In English of course) It's hilarious! You'd love it!

    ReplyDelete