Thursday, July 22, 2010

Because I am grateful

Today I read a neat Ensign article about gratitude and I decided that I might try and use my blog to reflect on all the things I am grateful for. I will post every few days something I am grateful for and hopefully also find a way to take a picture of the thing or the essence of the thing for which I am thankful. We'll see how it goes, but I thought I would at least try.

Today I am grateful for my Dad. I got to go to the temple and do baptisms while he was on his shift (he works there on Thursday mornings), so he was able to come and be there with me. It was really special and I just felt so much love for him. He is such an example to me. He a wonderful father to us and a fantastic husband to our mom. He is just such a good GOOD person. I love him so much!

He also happens to be the funniest person I know...

No comments:

Post a Comment